Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Senior Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText Sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analyzing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite.
The role is responsible for helping the customer visualize the value proposition by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions and delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
You are great at:
- High learning agility and natural curiosity
- Strong customer orientation and business acumen
- Ability to mentor more junior Solution Consultants
- Technical expertise and an active interest in technology and the EIM industry
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Strong problem solving acumen
- Ability to travel
What it takes:
-Relevant work experience in a solution \ value based selling environment
-MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
-Working technical knowledge of HTML/CSS, JSP, ASP, Web Servers, Unix, Windows, VMWare virtualized platforms, Java Application Servers and relational databases
-Deep level of understanding of IT concepts e.g. SOA, client server, protocols
-Solid skill level in multiple product areas of Enterprise Information Management
-Solid working knowledge of Cloud computing strategies, business models and issues
- Business fluency in German and English in word and written is essential.
- The position can be located in one of our offices in Germany.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.