Location: Dublin, IrelandApply Now
The Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analysing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite.
The Solution Consultant is responsible for helping the customer visualize the value proposition by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions and delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
You are great at:
• Working directly with Account Executives in the field to communicate OT value propositions to the customer/prospects.
• Understanding customer business pains and propose the required business solution
• Applying both business skills and technical to solve problems within an account and subsequently architecting an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
• Presenting to senior level business and technical users within a customer account.
• Qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
• Develops and delivers product demonstrations and proof of concepts against specific customer requirements.
• Responds to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution and technical elements of the response.
• Searching to find ways to create new opportunities for OpenText, either by improving existing products, processes and/or use of our technology.
• Ability to adapt to changing environment and solutions
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a solution selling\value based selling environment.
• Knowledge of any major Enterprise Content Management solutions and/or any BPM solutions
• Knowledge on Cloud business model
• Optional knowledge on SAP and Salesforce applications, and Microsoft eco-systems
• Knowledge of one or more industries would be a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.