Function: Technical Support
Location: US, UT, DraperApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The OpenText Cloud Delivery Team is currently searching for a Product Specialist to support OpenText Documentum solutions deployed within the OpenText Cloud. The successful candidate will be a technically resourceful individual with the ability to provide exceptional customer support in a challenging and rewarding environment.
You will be joining a growing team that provides world class operational support including hands on troubleshooting and administration to a variety of enterprise customers. You will be required to collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that Service Levels are met and customer satisfaction is achieved.
You are great at:
* Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy.
* Responding to and solving customer technical requests, show an understanding of the customer's managed hosted environment and applications within the OpenText Cloud, enabling resolution of complex technical issues.
* Operating, managing, and administering production Documentum applications while following documented policies and procedures.
* Responding to and troubleshooting alerts from monitoring of applications, servers and devices sufficient to meet service level agreements.
* Collaborating on cross-functional and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including Product support, IT, Network Operations and Professional Services.
* Working under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed.
What it takes:
* A minimum of 5 years previous experience working within a technical support or consulting environment working with the Documentum ECM platform and associated technologies.
* Experience delivering service within an ITIL based service delivery model.
* Windows, UNIX, and Application administration skills in a TCP/IP networked environment.
* Experience working with relational DBMS (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL/Postgres, Oracle, mySQL).
* Familiarity with configuration and management of web/application servers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.).
* Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act