Location: US, OH, CincinnatiApply Now
Our global OEM Consulting team enables the digital transformation of our customers to embed products and provides them with solution options across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team develops C-level access at some of the largest software, ISV, and hardware companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. The OEM organization creates royalty agreements as a function of the volume, value and quantity of product functionality delivered. Delivery models include on-premise, and hosted customer access models. Use of the OpenText products is limited to the products provided by the OEM partner and may not be extended to other applications or data sources without direct involvement by OEM Sales. The Account Manager has the responsibility to develop new business and sales in their assigned territory which includes new business and current customers. This role focuses on OEM business from target accounts/verticals to generate business. He/she carries an annual revenue quota.
You are great at:
• Responsible for sales to OEM clients including the following:
o prospecting, cold calling and lead qualification, territory / pipeline management,
o give high level presentations on the features and benefits of our solution to clients
o prepare quotes / pricing and negotiate commercial terms
o prepare detailed financial analysis for potential OEM business models
• Maintaining activity and forecast in Salesforce.com
• Achieving revenue goals and sales targets (face to face visits, cold calls, etc)
• Travel required
What it takes:
• BA/BS Education – business related degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years field sales experience selling business software, OEM experience required.
• Proven track record of over-achievement of sales goals
• Experience with revenue quota / goal over 1.5m USD
• Experience with Average Sales Price over 100k USD
• Experience selling to CTOs, Product Management Executives, Software Engineering Executives
• Experience selling project based Subscription and Cloud license models is preferred
• Experience preferred in software and technology vertical
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.