Function: Cloud Services
Location: US, CO, DenverApply Now
As Sr. Cloud Applications consultant you will be responsible for designing and developing solutions for the enterprise legal market that enhance customer experiences with existing OpenText platforms and services.
You are great at:
• Design and develop solutions for the enterprise legal market that enhance customer experiences with existing OpenText platforms and services.
• Identify opportunities for our customers and engage proactively.
• Engineer and implement solutions that are re-usable, scalable and align with a distributable support model.
• Contribute to best practices for deploying and supporting service-side products.
• Provide technical leadership and communicate regularly with internal and external stakeholders to collect requirements and ensure favorable solutions are delivered.
• Prioritize large development initiatives based on organization’s best interest, and maintain focus through timely delivery.
• Establish balance between large projects and other daily responsibilities.
• Recognize common requirements and creatively utilize the combination of existing scripts, resources, and applications to complete tasks and automate workflows efficiently.
What it takes:
• Open minded, innovative and a passionate pursuit for delivering excellent solutions to customers.
• 5+ years’ technical consulting and development experience in the eDiscovery domain.
• Direct experience with technical consulting and support to external customers.
• Ability to translate customer business objectives into technical solutions.
• Exceptional analytical skills.
Experience in SQL programming and scripting relational database services.
• Experience in integration of applications using Web APIs.
• Experience with scripting and programming languages (Ruby, Python PERL Perl, Java, C+).
• Familiarity with XML.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.