Location: US, CO, DenverApply Now
As a critical member of the Product team, the Product Manager plays an important role in providing the overall direction and success of the company’s software products. The team designs, builds and hosts the world’s fastest and most powerful document repositories for large-scale discovery and regulatory compliance. We back our technology with a highly skilled Professional Services team and a global partner network to ensure the best e-discovery experience possible.
We are looking for a talented Technical Product Manager to bring an immediate impact to our Denver Office. The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for the forward velocity and efficient planning, overall direction, definition, and communication of the company’s software products aligned with the company’s organizational goals. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, technically fluent and an effective communicator with a willingness to learn and support a global sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make considerable changes and contribute to a high-performing B2B team.
You are great at:
• Collecting and receiving input on product direction from all various sources and distilling that information into a coherent and well-defined product vision and roadmap
• Delivering on the product roadmap by producing well-formed product requirements that meet the needs of software development
• Focusing on delivering the critical path work, eliminating unnecessary work or steps
• Gathering and analyzing competition and market trends to help define company’s position in the market
• Participating in the creation of go-to-market strategies and assisting with carrying out product launches
• Collaborating with your peers to create clear lines of communication, responsibility, escalation and ownership especially when dealing with issues related to the product direction & definition
What it takes:
• A subject matter expert in the field of e-discovery especially with a focus in the areas of processing, OCR and image conversions, productions, and export/import
• 3+ years of experience in a product management role overseeing the full software development life cycle from inception to launch
• 3+ years with extensive hands-on experience in the e-discovery industry with a focus on processing, OCR and image conversions, productions, and export/import
• Proven ability to effectively create consensus and communicate across various internal and external constituencies
• Desired: experience working with geographically diverse teams
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.