Location: US, CO, DenverApply Now
Work with a highly collaborative team on web based E-Discovery applications using a variety of technologies both new and well established. Our UI developers are encouraged to find creative solutions and expand their knowledge, offering plenty of opportunity for growth.
Exciting opportunity in downtown Denver to work in the sphere of E-Discovery, delivering quality solutions for the legal industry. Develop applications and enhancements that are used by well-known companies to efficiently search and track case documents. We offer a collaborative environment where team members are encouraged to contribute their unique point of view. Do you enjoy coming up with solutions to problems people actually have? Possess a passion for developing seamless user interfaces? Looking for a chance to expand your skillset? Apply and join a successful and effective Agile Scrum team that values communication and trust.
You are great at:
• Web services and REST APIs.
• Communicating and collaborating with a team, including members across disparate time zones.
• Taking the initiative to research and learn about new technologies and sharing what you’ve discovered.
• Managing your own time effectively, juggling tasks and keeping track of shifting priorities.
What it takes:
• Proficiency with React/Redux
• Experience with: Webpack or similar code bundling tools, NPM, ESLint, UI test tools, promises/async/await, Subversion and/or Git
• TypeScript experience a plus
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.