Location: US, CO, DenverApply Now
Exciting opportunity in downtown Denver to work in the sphere of E-Discovery, delivering quality solutions for the legal industry. Develop applications and enhancements that are used by well-known companies to efficiently search and track case documents. We offer a collaborative environment where team members are encouraged to contribute their unique point of view. Do you enjoy coming up with solutions to problems people actually have? Possess a passion for developing seamless user interfaces? Looking for a chance to expand your skillset? Apply and join a successful and effective Agile Scrum team that values communication and trust.
You are great at:
• Developing, testing, debugging and documenting technical software solutions using Microsoft .NET, C#, VB.NET, XML, XLINQ and SQL / No SQL databases.
• Developing new APIs using .NET Core.
• Leading and participating in code reviews.
• Interacting with others to deliver projects on time.
• Working on code for production platforms and reacting quickly if errors are uncovered.
What it takes:
• 3+ years of experience developing in C#/.NET
• Required: .NET, C#, VB.NET, No SQL databases.
• Proficient in building Web Services and Knowledge of REST API’s.
• Experience with CI/CD implementation (Tools like GitLab / TeamCity).
• Proficient in researching new tools and technologies needed to enhance and support the product.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.