Function: Technical Support
Location: Ireland, CorkApply Now
The incumbent will be joining a team that provides world class technical customer support to a variety of enterprise customers while working across business units to ensure that customer satisfaction is met in every form. The successful candidate will be working in a highly functioning team consisting of Product Analysts and Senior Product Analysts that work effectively together to reach a common goal.
You are great at:
* Representing the client, acting as first point of contact for all technical inquiries regarding E-docs and its integration into external environments.
* Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone, email, or web chat, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy
* Meet established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, phone based activities, and schedule adherence.
* Show an understanding of the customer environment and product enabling resolution of complex technical issues and providing alternative support options which may not be related to the products directly.
* Act as a key point of contact for customers follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM with updates and resolution.
* Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions.
* Contributing to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share current information with team members.
* Using professional/technical knowledge, guided by known practices and established precedents, make decisions within defined parameters to impact schedules and deliverables of the project/function.
* Work under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed.
* Participate in problem solving usually pertinent to project deliverables and requiring the analysis of several factors. Solutions are determined within broadly defined methods and techniques and may require the application of specific professional/technical knowledge to develop solutions.
What it takes:
* 4 years previous experience working within a technical support environment
* University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
* Solid foundation working with Windows OS and Outlook
* Experience working with enterprise database product and technology as well as an understanding of SQL
* Programming skills or understanding (VB, C#).
* Previous experience configuring HTTP and application servers
* Understanding of Networking and network technology
* Basic knowledge of MS Exchange and SharePoint would be an asset
* Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
* Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
* Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
* Positive attitude, patience, understanding, dedication and commitment
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.
We offer a wide variety of group benefits to our employees including, Private Healthcare, Group Life Assurance, OpenText matching contribution Pension Plan, Fitness and Wellness reimbursement, Free on-site parking, Bike to Work scheme, Educational Assistance & Professional Memberships support. We also have an in-house games room with plenty of refreshments along with a great environment to work in. You can check it out on our YouTube channel
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.