Function: Cloud Services
Location: Ireland, CorkApply Now
The OpenText Cloud Production Support Team is currently searching for a Cloud Support Specialist to support OpenText Content Server solutions deployed within the OpenText Cloud. The successful candidate will be a technically resourceful individual with the ability to provide exceptional customer support in a challenging and rewarding environment.
You will be joining a growing team that provides world class operational support including hands on troubleshooting and administration to a variety of enterprise customers. You will be required to collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that Service Levels are met and customer satisfaction is achieved.
You are great at:
* Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy.
* Responding to and solving customer technical requests, show an understanding of the customer's managed hosted environment and applications within the OpenText Cloud, enabling resolution of complex technical issues.
* Operating, managing, and administering production Content Server and Extended ECM applications while following documented policies and procedures.
* Responding to and troubleshooting alerts from monitoring of applications, servers and devices sufficient to meet service level agreements.
* Collaborating on cross-functional and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including Product support, IT, Network Operations and Professional Services.
* Working under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed.
What it takes:
Skills and Knowledge:
*Previous experience working within a technical support or consulting environment working with enterprise-level multi-tiered applications and supporting technologies.
* Experience with OpenText Content Server is an asset.
* Experience delivering service within an ITIL based service delivery model.
* Windows, UNIX, and Application administration skills in a TCP/IP networked environment.
* Experience working with relational DBMS (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL/Postgres, Oracle, mySQL).
* Familiarity with configuration and management of web/application servers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.).
* Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm.
* Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution.
University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.