Location: US, OH, ClevelandApply Now
Business Networks is searching for a Senior Sales Executive reporting to the Vice President. This role has the following responsibility:
The Sales Executive expands relationships with strategically important new enterprise accounts. They are responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives and positive track record of achieving goals.
You are great at:
* Seek new accounts (new logos/white space) through prospecting the market
* Develop and implement territory plans which will exceed MCV goals
* Manage quotas greater than $2.5 million
* Develop a target list and utilize corporate resources to identify and close key opportunities
* Develop strategic relationships at the C-level customers and influencers
* Negotiate contracts
* Stay current on new e-business technologies
* Make planned sales calls
* Negotiate complex contracts fronts leading Solution Consultant (SC), Professional Services (PS), legal and financial
* Utilize and update the Salesforce.com and provide timely feedback on requested reports
* Provide customer visibility to operational success
* Lead multidisciplinary teams in local and global business
What it takes:
* Proactive, outbound new business sales capability and track record in a SAAS or outsourcing sales space
* Independent, self-starter with excellent matrix management skills
* Ability to manage, grow and develop complex, international major accounts
* Experience in Healthcare and Financial Services selling license and cloud solutions.
* Ability to manage both technical and executive customer stakeholders.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude towards work
* Strong problem solving, forecasting and organizational (including matrix management) skills
* Comfortable dealing with technical and contractual issues
* Experience (and ability to) selling Cloud, License and Professional services solutions
* At least 5 years of successive new business sales experience
* History proved positive for attaining goals in the last 2-3 years
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.