Location: US, IL, ChicagoApply Now
As a Sr. Client Principal - Professional Services at OpenText you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
As part of the broader Open Text Customer Experience team you will work closely together with the team of Account Executives, Solution Consultants, Professional Service Leadership and strategic Partners throughout the sales cycle.
The role is focused on Customer Experience Management and specifically Web Content/Experience Management and Digital Asset Management. The Sr. Client Principal - Professional Services will provide business, professional services and solution knowledge to the sales team and to the customer in order to translate our customer’s business requirements into actionable professional services outcomes.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles and have deep practical experience with both Professional Services as well as the Web Content Management and Digital Asset Management space. You have a track record of successful attainment of targets and have a very proactive and inclusive approach to working with others.
You are great at:
• Consultative and solution selling through intensely listening to your customers
• Preparing comprehensive territory plans based on professional services market opportunities
• Working directly with Account Executives in the field to communicate OT Services value propositions to the customer/prospects. Presenting to senior level business and technical users within the account. Owning the Professional Services win for the opportunity
• Identifying and converting opportunities into professional services contracts
• Clearly articulating the value proposition of professional services and solutions
• Collaborating across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients
• Qualifying services opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit and the relationship with the customer
What it takes:
• You have a track record of at least eight years of Enterprise level software professional/consulting services and/or solution consulting (professional services business development or services sales experience significantly preferred)
• Experience drafting and negotiating contracts with customers
• You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions
• Deep understanding of the marketing and customer experience technology space including recent practical experience with Web Content Management and Digital Asset Management technologies
• Superb customer communication and presentation abilities in front of all levels of technical and business audience
• Passion for the world of software and technology consulting
• Able to clearly articulate the value and value proposition of professional services
• Accustomed to acting in a trusted advisor capacity
• Supports lead generation activities including customer events, local campaigns and trade shows
• Searches to find ways to create new services opportunities for OpenText by exploring customer needs and aligning with current or proposed services offerings
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrates tenacity and resiliency
• Strong interpersonal skills coupled with exceptional organizational skills, demonstrable experience of delivering to deadlines
• Ability to travel throughout North America up to 50% of the time
• Bachelor’s Degree required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act