Location: US, MA, BostonApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Sales Director at Open Text, you will have the opportunity to manage all aspects of your region’s business as this is a first line manager role. This includes strategic planning, and the execution of plans to meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas. As a seasoned sales professional, you know how to engage, motivate and develop a team of high performing Account Executives and will be spending the majority of your work time coaching and developing your team to enable their success.
You are great at:
• Leading and directing a team of sales professionals who are able to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota targets.
• Growing customer satisfaction across the assigned region by providing exemplary service and support.
• Develop, implement, and measure regional sales strategies and plans complete with accurate forecasts.
• Assisting in sales efforts, legal contracting, and in resolving customer issues.
• Attracting, engaging and retaining a team of high performing Account Executives.
• Training, developing and directing reports in product knowledge, time and territory management, and competitive knowledge.
• Providing ongoing feedback and coaching and host regularly scheduled performance reviews.
• Participating in various headquarter/regional planning and training activities.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree and significant enterprise software sales experience with prior sales leadership experience.
• A deep knowledge of the Enterprise Information Management market, its competitors, partners and related industries.
• A proven ability to meet or exceed regional sales targets.
• A passion for leading a team and a demonstrated ability to drive results through others.
• Strong business acumen and an ability to manage strategic plans with partner and company executives.
• Ability to analyze complex situations and employ creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results.
• Knowledge of accounts and connections within key accounts within the region is considered an asset.
• A willingness to travel within assigned territory.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act