Function: Cloud Services
Location: US, IL, CarbondaleApply Now
The Data Integration Consultant will design, develop and deliver integration solutions using Liaison’s full solution stack, ALLOY, Delta/ECS, MDM. They will lead or be a part of a project team to provide technical and functional leadership in the deployment of new Liaison solutions. They are knowledgeable across all aspects of the project lifecycle and knowledgeable in greater detail as it relates to the customers that they focus on. The work Consultants are relied upon to sustain and build client relationships as well as identify and propose new opportunities.
You are great at:
• Prior software Data Integration and/or development consulting experience, with a focus on Enterprise application integration experience or ERP type solutions.
• Excellent customer facing skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to business and technical audiences.
• Ability to create solutions from proposal through Data Integration and go-live.
• Supply chain experience in retail, logistics, manufacturing or related industry.
• Experience with gathering and creating technical and functional definition and design documents.
• Relational database experience (Oracle, DB2/UDB, or SQL Server) with basic SQL skills.
• Proficient in HTTP(S), FTP, AS2, webservices and SMTP protocols is required.
• Knowledge of EDI Formats (ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS), XML, XPath, XSLT, XML Schemas is required.
• Basic programming experience in server-side scripting, .Net, Java or other higher languages.
• Evaluate project requests to create cost estimates, resource plans and schedules and other project documentation
• Identify and work with commercial client and Liaison internal stakeholders
• Identify project risk, and create and execute effective mitigation plans as necessary
• Conduct project status meetings. Document and publish actions, issues, decisions and agreements from the meetings
• Track project finances and take appropriate action as required to stay within budget
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Professional client facing aptitude
• At least 4 years’ experience as Professional Services Consultant in a client facing role.
• At least 6 years’ experience in software support or Data Integration.
• Proven Experience with all aspects of data integration projects lifecycle.
• Deep Knowledge of EDI and Integration.
• Readiness to travel up to 20%.
• Knowledge of EDI and Integration required
• Business Analyst experience
• Project Management experience
• Development experience
• Middleware (webMethods/TIBCO/ECS) experience is desirable
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act