Function: Cloud Services
Location: US, IL, CarbondaleApply Now
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company™, OpenText enables organizations to gain insight through market leading information management solutions. Recently acquired by OpenText, the Liaison Technologies team works on ALLOY®, a next-generation platform that connects complex applications, data and devices. Join this team at OpenText to inspire our global customer base with fresh insights and new ways to work!
The Mapping Analyst utilizes one of Liaison’s mapping tools to create maps and templates used within Liaison’s systems to enable B2B document exchange between trading partners.
You are great at:
• Designs, develops and delivers integration solutions and trading partner kits and/or maps based on customers trading partner specifications and internal system requirements.
• Acts as a level 2 support on mapping tools and solutions.
• Debug translation maps in an effort to uncover and resolve mapping defects.
• Takes initiative without requiring explicit direction. Identify gaps and risks and take appropriate action.
• Any additional responsibilities or tasks that management deems appropriate as the role evolves.
• Readiness to travel up to 20%.
• Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects and balancing competing priorities is essential.
• Must be able to work with others in order to interpret and understand customer’s business and data requirements.
• Competency with low-level data conventions and strong understanding of standardized data formats such as X12, EDIFACT, IDOC, cXML, OAGIS, xCBL.
• Must be able to communicate effectively through email and phone. Must be able to communicate with staff and external customers both in person and remotely.
• Familiarity with at least one programming language.
• Is self-sufficient. Must be able to set, manage and maintain priorities.
• Exceptional listening, problem solving and communication skills.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment.
• Any additional responsibilities or tasks that management deems appropriate as the role evolves
What it takes:
• Prior experience with data translation software.
• Knowledge of relational databases.
• Supply chain experience in retail, logistics, manufacturing or related industry.
• Prior software Data Integration and/or development consulting experience, with a focus on Enterprise application integration experience or ERP type solutions.
• Excellent customer facing skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to business and technical audiences.
• Ability to create solutions from proposal through Data Integration and go-live.
• Basic programming experience in server-side scripting, .Net, Java or other higher languages.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act