Function: Cloud Services
Location: US, IL, CarbondaleApply Now
The Integration Analyst will act as a primary point of contact resource for implementing customer requests for the addition of new trading partners, document types, connection types, or any combination thereof. They are knowledgeable across all Liaison systems in general and knowledgeable in greater detail as it relates to the customers that they focus on. Analysts are also relied upon for 2nd level support for issues that have been escalated from Integration Support. Multiple levels exist for this role based on experience and skill.
You are great at:
• Act as a technical expert in regards to integration and connectivity methods, protocols, security, and practices for both internal and external customers
• On-boarding, testing, troubleshooting, and deploying customer connections with trading partners
• Provide the highest level of service through communication, which will include discussion of customer information, connectivity parameters, and validation of data
• Provide escalated support for the Integration Support team, acting as customer experts in regards to their integration
• Mine data using Oracle SQL Explorer or related SQL editor
• Develop and troubleshoot transfer and special processing scripts
• Maintain documentation of processes and development time for the purposes of efficiency, training, and billing
• Recognize reusable procedures, templates, documents, models, etc. for broader “best practice” use.
• Gather and provide information to help develop accounts and support account relationships
• Provide proactive assistance on projects related to the implementation of new clients or potential clients
• Regular and timely communication of status to group management, customers, trading partners, and other members of the Liaison team
• Any additional responsibilities or tasks that management deems appropriate as the role evolves.
What it takes:
• 1-2 years of experience in Technical Support or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Technology or Computer Engineering.
• Possess exceptional listening and both written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with internet connectivity protocols (SFTP, FTP(s), HTTP(s), SMTP, etc...)
• Knowledge of encryption, security, and cipher suites (TLS, SSL, PGP, Public Key encryption, etc.)
• Must be a self-starter, team player, result driven and possess the ability to multitask
• Computer inter/intranet savvy and proficient on Word, Excel, Outlook, etc...
• Knowledge of EDI standards (ANSI X12, EDIFACT) and common XML standards (XCBL, CXML, OAGIS, Papinet, RosettaNet) is a plus
• Relational database experience, preferably Oracle
• Knowledge of SOAP and REST based web services
• Experience with detailed business requirement gathering and creating functional specifications
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act