Location: US, CO, BroomfieldApply Now
The Solution Extension Director plays a key global leadership role in our partner ecosystem. With responsibilities to drive pipeline and revenue through identification, onboarding, and productizing third party ISV solutions for our sales and partner organizations to sell, the successful Director will help OpenText win more new sales and broaden our footprint in existing customers. Critical skill sets and experience include understanding of enterprise software sales, ability to create lasting and trusting relationships internally and externally, executing in a force multiplier capacity, and establishing a positive and collaborative team environment.
You are great at:
o Alignment with Sales, Product Management and Corporate Development
o Field Enablement and Education
o Partner Orchestration to one single strategy to ensure accountability and success.
o Market Unit Leader
o Strategic Owner of Portfolio
o Structured methodology to onboard and operationalize new solutions
• Results Oriented
o Utilization of Partner and OpenText Resources
o Showcase Wins
o Quarterly Scorecards
o Develop internal/external relationship plan with channels and sales leaders
o Create and foster a positive and team environment
o Constant cadence of communications and activities to promote the program and the solution within
• Identification of key demand generation approaches to achieve target
• Forecast accuracy
• Quarterly scorecard
• Development and fostering of executive relationships
What it takes:
• 10+ years experience in the software industry in a sales, or related role
• Experience in developing and executing strategic partnerships with business plans that produce tangible results
• BA or BS degree or equivalent
• Expertise and acumen in forging initiatives and go-to-market sales pipeline/opportunity development plans
• Ability to effectively lead change initiatives, collaborate for mutual success and thrive in ambiguity.
• Creating and driving seamless execution of sales plays and demand gen plans
• MS Office Products - Strong analytical competencies and a capacity to communicate, influence, persuade and present at an executive level through.
• Ability to identify, develop, champion and execute strategic initiatives with highly complex partners
• A proven capability to work in a team and collaborate across matrixed reporting lines
• Proven software industry business development skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.