Function: Cloud Services
Location: US, OH, Brook ParkApply Now
The Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for providing support on a growing VMware virtualization environment. Duties include design, configuration, daily administration, and capacity planning of OpenText Virtualization infrastructure and various telephony systems.
You are great at:
• Deploy, manage, and troubleshoot VMware vSphere 5/6/6.5.
• Deploy, manage, and troubleshoot VMware vCloud Director 8/9
• Deploy, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco UCS environment
• Upgrade existing VMware environments to the latest versions
• Design and implement vSphere 5/6 ESX Clusters, HA, DRS, vSwitches, Distributed Switches
• Provide support of the telephony environments within the LAB (Primarily Cisco & Avaya)
• Troubleshoot and resolve VMware issues
• Hands on with the physical LAB hardware
What it takes:
• VMWare Virtualization Administration (ESX, vCenter, vCloud, Storage and Compute capacity)
• Windows Servers Administration (Windows 2008/2012/2016)
• Linux Systems Administration (RHEL/CentOS/Suse)
• Avaya Aura Systems Administration (Communications Manager, Session Manager, Systems Manager, Application Enablement System)
• Cisco Voice Systems Administration (Call Manager, ICM, CVP, Voice Gateway)
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science degree or the equivalent and 8+ years of experience.
• Practical experience in deployment, management, and troubleshooting of VMware vCloud Director or similar cloud computing products preferred.
• Mid to Senior level working knowledge of virtualization and cloud computing concepts and technologies
• Mid to Senior level working knowledge of vSphere 5/6 platform suite including but not limited to design, configuration, daily administration, capacity planning, and solving related problems
• Practical experience with automation and monitoring tools such as PowerCLI, vCenter Orchestrator, Zabbix and Powershell.
• Mid to Senior level working knowledge of Avaya Aura
• Mid to Senior level working knowledge of Cisco Voice Systems
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.