Location: US, OH, Brook ParkApply Now
We are looking for a driven and friendly Facilities Coordinator to join our team in Brook Park, Ohio. The successful candidate will coordinate all OpenText facilities operations at the Brook Park location and directly serve OpenText staff, addressing all building maintenance issues and maintaining all vendor/project management operations.
You are great at:
• Leading facility projects and maintaining efficient building operations while understanding the big picture of the building and property ownership.
• Controlling and tracking all costs related to a large facility using cost overview spreadsheets for North American Facility projects.
• Identifying problems within facilities in terms of function, appearance, analyzing potential solutions and working with management to implement a plan.
• Maintaining direct communication with OpenText staff only a weekly basis to address any issues/problems.
• Overseeing all conference room bookings, meeting with organizers of the events and managing the event set ups and tear downs.
• Assist in planning and preparing office or staff moves and arranging furniture repairs/replacements for any construction related projects.
• Upload facility representations in CAD based software (Manhattan) within 1 week of floor plan change(s).
• Meet, coordinate and manage vendors for facility work and source new vendors for facility projects.
• Oversee the signage for brand compliance and relevance.
• Update/maintain all training manuals and maintain excellent communication within department for efficiency.
• Act as the Facility representation on the Health and Safety committee and first aid.
What it takes:
• A minimum 6 years previous experience in an office services/facilities role.
• Knowledge of various building maintenance issues and solutions is a great asset.
• College Degree or equivalent working experience is preferred.
• Initiative and personal ownership combined with an attitude of continuous improvement.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through with good organizational skills
• Ability to adapt yet remain flexible for changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Good understanding of Microsoft office programs.
• Ability to work with the public with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Some physical labor required; ability to lift twenty pounds.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.