Location: US, TN, BrentwoodApply Now
We are looking for a Software Engineer who can help us build the next generation of information enabled supply chain management software running 24/7 in a high-performance cloud based environment.
Do you have that unique and unlimited passion to build world class enterprise software products? Do you enjoy working on some of the toughest software problems while growing as a senior technology professional? Do you believe that enterprise software products must operate 24/7 without failure? Can you write code that embodies “failure is not an option” approach?
Then Opentext is the right place for you and your career.
You are great at:
- Understanding of Java / J2EE, Web Services, REST, JMS
- Understanding of relational and noSQL databases and technologies
- Understanding of OO design and associated modeling tools
- Knowledge of Spark, Scala, node.js and other recent technologies
- Open source technologies: AMQ/Tomcat, Linux, Apache, MySQL, Struts
- Automation of processes: continuous integration, unit testing, load / performance testing, functional testing, certification testing
What it takes:
- BS in Computer Science
- 0 to 2 or more years of experience developing enterprise software products
- Strong team player and deep problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated coding skills; you are a software developer – first and foremost
- Clearly a self-starter; comfortable and highly effective when working across teams, including Product Management, Operations, and Professional Services
- Strong & demonstrated bias towards design for performance & configurability (the product will adjust itself to the customer needs; not the other way around)
- Deep awareness and command of Java centric software development life cycle
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act