Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Looking for 2+ years DevOps professional
You are great at:
• Come up with framework for Automating Orchestration in OpenText Cloud using tools like Ansible, Chef or BOSH.
• Experience in Monitoring solutions like Zabbix, Nagios etc
• Experience in Scripting with Python, Unix Shell, Powershell etc.
• Write concise problem descriptions for engineering process improvement as well as product quality assurance
• Preferred hands on Experience in Docker deployments, Container configs, Kubernetes and Bosh.
• Preferred hands on experience in Cloud Foundry Container and Application Runtime (CFCR & CFAR)
• Preferred Hands on Experience with CI & CD frameworks like Jenkins, TeamCity etc. and working knowledge in Maven, JIT
What it takes:
• Must have Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 2+ years working in DevOps Teams with recent experience in Designing and developing Organization’s Cloud deployments.
• Experience in the entire software product life cycle: Development, QE and Release management.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and organizational skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability working in a fast pace software development environment.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision and within a team.
• Ability to analyze a wide range of complex software problems, then recommend solutions.
• Must be flexible and able to work to deadlines.
o Highly motivated, detail oriented, creative, and attracted to a challenging opportunity.
o Experience with Active Directory, Windows group policies, and Linux integration with Active Directory is very helpful.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.