Function: Cloud Services
Location: India, BengaluruApply Now
Provides technical and consultative assistance on engagements involving implementing the OpenText Content Server product suite for our world-wide customers. Understands customer requirements, conducts detailed technical design, determines level of effort & implementation approach, performs installation, development & integration and prepares technical documentation. Key responsibility is to assist the delivery manager and other senior staff as part of Cloud Deliver engagements to evaluate client needs, assess implementation options, propose appropriate solutions and ensure delivery quality. Capable of performing assigned tasks with minimal supervision. Provides assistance and guidance to junior staff members in solving technical implementation issues.
You are great at:
• Represent OpenText in a professional manner to customers, partners and other OpenText personnel at all times
• Support and report to engagement delivery manager while assigned to active customer engagements. Regularly communicate status to the engagement delivery manager and proactively identify issues and preventive/remedial measures
• Establishes relationships with client technical counterparts. Participates in client meetings related to solution scoping and planning. Assist in the creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements
• Understand requirements, conduct detailed design, determine level of effort, plan work breakdown structures and implementation approach
• Perform installation, development, configuration, integration and testing activities
• Work in conjunction with colleagues and the Product Support organization to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations
• Perform code reviews and periodic quality checks to ensure delivery quality is maintained
• Adhere to processes and methodologies to perform the required function.
• Report deviations from defined processes to the engagement delivery manager and recommend associated improvements
• Acquire OpenText Proven Certification in foundations, administration, programming, development
What it takes:
• Good understanding of Cloud delivery models
• Good experience on Design, development, implementation, migration and upgrade of solutions using OpenText Content Suit.
• Excellent grasp of the principles of Enterprise Content Management systems
• Desired experience in OpenText Content Server, Archive Server, xECM, Brava, OTDS, Search & Indexing).
• Experience with Cloud deployment of the Content Suit Platform will be advantage
• Proficient in programming using Core Java, JSP/ Servlets, Oscript, JDBC or Microsoft .NET, C#, VB, ODBC, HTML, SQL
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming, Web Services, LDAP configuration, SAML and RDBMS concepts
• Working knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems
• Strong analytical skills combined with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with geographically distributed teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.