Location: Switzerland, BadenApply Now
A Senior Technical Architect is engaged on the implementation of OpenText solutions to customers. The focus is on design of the technical architecture and technical implementation and installation of the OpenText infrastructure.
The role is centered on delivery, either on site on remotely. Working within a core team of consultants, the individual will be a senior resource, possessing a very strong technical knowledge base. Often taking the technical lead role, the consultant will be responsible for scoping, designing and implementing OpenText software, normally into large and complex environments.
Working in close collaboration with the OpenText project manager, the consultant will be required to own the technical delivery of the architecture.
The role requires the consultant to work towards a billable utilisation target of 74% of available hours.
The role is customer facing and requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders (internally and externally) both orally and in writing.
There will be travel to national and occasionally international locations, with an expectation for site-based management where appropriate.
You are great at:
To work within an Open Text delivery team in order to:
• Consult with existing and new customers with a view to driving PS engagements
• Lead the technical design activities
• Deliver OpenText technology to customers
• Interact with both customer and internal Open Text project stakeholders in order to articulate specific technical options and decisions in a concise and clear manner.
• Contribute to bids requiring professional input as well as providing estimating expertise during the sales cycle.
• Actively use and contribute to the project management standards and quality checks used within Open Text Professional Services
• Manage expectations and responsibilities for all client and internal stakeholders.
What it takes:
An expert knowledge of the OpenText product suite, with the focus on OpenText Content Suite platform and Extended ECM platform and integrations, OTDS, Archive Server.
Exceptional technical knowledge of the underlying architecture
Excellent knowledge and experience working in IT infrastructure, Network and Oracle/SQL database layers
Excellent communication skills that will promote trust and clarity with customers and at all levels
Commercial awareness that will drive OpenText revenue
Strategic planning skills that will drive customer adoption of OpenText technology across the organisation
Time management skills that will enable projects to be delivered on time and on budget
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.