Location: Switzerland, GenevaApply Now
As a leader in OpenText Professional Services you will work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. From supporting your customer with the implementation of systems and optimization of our products, to conducting workshops on best practices, you will be travelling to different sites and there are never two days that look exactly the same. You will be supported with training on our solutions, be able to receive relevant certifications and have many opportunities for advancement.
OpenText (OT) Professional Services is an enabler to our customers seeking to realize Return on Investment (ROI) from their investment in OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) by utilizing our Artificial Intelligence and Analytics product suite. As a Director Consulting Services for EMEA, you will be responsible for all aspects related to Professional Services in your territory including selling services, delivering services, and managing a team of consultants.
You are great at:
Practice leadership under the supervision of their managers, manage their area of the SALT Practice.
Actively participates in the weekly SALT Leadership Meeting, including providing written summary report of their activities and area
Ensures booking pipeline is accurately maintained to reflect the business opportunities
Ensures the engagements (i.e. projects) registries and documentation are accurately maintained to their current and forecasted state
Collaborate with peers in License Sales, Solution Consulting, Product Management, Development, Technical Services (i.e. customer support) and other groups of OpenText as appropriate
Defines the priorities for development and release of Professional Services Offerings (“PSO”) from the SALT Practice.
Directs technical and delivery methodology for their area of SALT Practice in consideration of the PSPM, Ai-Project and other best practice methodologies
Services Sales leadership
Produces and approves all statement of work for their area of SALT Practice, or collaborates with Commercial PS Teams to produces and approve EIM / cross-practice statement of work which include their area of SALT
Performs selling activities required to promote their area of SALT Practice and progress booking pipeline opportunities
What it takes:
• University Degree or College Diploma combined with relevant IM/IT experience (10+ years) or equivalent.
• At least 7 years of experience with Artificial Intelligence and Analytics
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is an asset.
• Experience in managing teams and direct reports; ensuring objectives are met on time and budget.
• Expertise in complex business and technical processes and their implications across the enterprise. Knowledge of project management disciplines and processes.
• Experience selling Professional Services
• Knowledge of the OpenText product offerings and how to associate such to client’s business requirements
• Ability to use standard methodologies to quickly evaluate and size an opportunity. Being able to quickly assemble business requirements to OT modules and provide an estimate for budgetary purposes.
• Previous experience in planning and implementing large scale AI projects.
• Prior experience as a senior manager in a big 5 or major consulting organization preferred
• Have experience selling to and/or working for major corporations within the west coast client base
• Strong presence and confidence, exhibiting professional maturity with at least 10 to 15 years working experience
• Solid work ethic with a willingness to work over time to meet client demands
• Knowledge of the AI industry and the key players
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.