Location: US, GA, AlpharettaApply Now
We are looking for a talented, experienced product owner to join the Covisint engineering organization. In this role you will have the opportunity to make significant decisions that contribute to our highly successful identity management cloud platform. You will work across the entire software lifecycle from design, to development, and through release. We are an agile development team following the scrum model. If you have a passion for technology and like the idea of developing a product that is an industry leader, you could be a good fit.
You are great at:
• Loves technology at all levels: architecture, design, implementation, test, and deployment.
• Delivers high quality software that is scalable, high-performing, and robust.
• Contributes to the matching of tasks to the strengths of team members.
• Determines the key aspects of a project and prioritizes efforts towards those goals.
• In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles.
• Previous work as a product owner.
• Must thrive in new product environments – those that frequently change and have time constraints.
What it takes:
• Minimum of five years of experience developing solutions.
• Providing vision and direction to the agile team and stakeholders throughout the project.
• Developing use cases, epics and stories to ensure the engineering team can deliver maximum value and productivity
• Working closely with Product Management to create and maintain the backlog
• Demonstratable experience translating business requirements to actionable software solutions.
• Leading the planning of product release plans and setting expectations for delivery of new functionality.
• Actively identifying and mitigating issues having an impact on successful completion of sprint goals.
• Familiarity with distributed and/or cloud-based solutions.
• Familiarity with services provided by cloud technologies like AWS and Azure.
• Proven history of learning and implementing new technologies in a fast-moving environment.
• Understanding of single sign on technologies is preferred.
• Knowledge of secured identity and access management best practices is preferred.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act