Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Linux Systems Administrator, you will join a great team in an in-house position to build together a strong infrastructure where we run OpenText Apps! Your function will cover the whole infrastructure life cycle; including conception, design, research, development, build, maintenance and monitoring. To achieve that, we are using great tools like; Cloud Foundry, Bosh director, Git, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell DSC and PowerShell. At OpenText, we promote a learning and innovative environment. This is a great opportunity for a Sys Admin with the skills and motivation to grow a career.
You are great at:
• Automating all things!
• Enthusiastic at improving current methods and strategies
• Bash scripting and configuration management tools (Chef / Ansible)
• Passionate for Infrastructure as Code
• Passionate about new technologies and innovations happening around. Constantly upgrade knowledge on latest technologies and standards
• Red Hat and Ubuntu server
What it takes:
• Provide superior VMware vSphere administration support for several large datacenters located around the globe. This includes testing, troubleshooting, planning and updating using vSphere, vCenter in a private cloud
• Strong team player
• Provide 24/7 ‘tier3’ support of specific production system section and participate in a 24x7 on call rota.
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize workload and tasks to effectively meet established deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft stack
• Working knowledge of BOSH, an open-source cloud orchestration tool used to manage Cloud Foundry
• Git and source control
• Working knowledge of PostgreSQL databases and SQL statements
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.