Location: US, GA, AlpharettaApply Now
The Technical Consultant will be responsible for implementing an Enterprise Content Management solution, assisting customers with the proper sizing and scaling of the architecture and performing the installations and configurations of the solution. The Technical Consultant understands customer requirements and advises customer on solution options. They will be responsible for bringing their expertise to the customer situation during the installation and configuration of the software. Will also apply business skills and consulting methodologies to collect and analyze data. Exhibits a broad knowledge of all service offerings within Open Text working with other team members to grow and extend knowledge as the product offering extends in features and settings. Scopes the specialized portion of engagements and provides expertise during proposal preparations.
You are great at:
• Providing advice and guidance on the proper sizing of an architecture.
• Delivering on the specifications, standing up, testing and validating complex installations.
• Working on complex problems that may require research and deep knowledge of the solution and address broad design issues for future projects.
What it takes:
• 5+ years of solution design and development experience with demonstrated skills in analytical problem solving environments.
• 3+ years’ experience with OpenText AppWorks, Process Suite and other BPM products. Knowledge of other products like OpenText Directory Services, Content Server or any other document management systems are preferred.
• Proficiency in XML, JSON, REST, Web Services and related standards.
• Proficiency in automating Business Processes, BPML, BPMN and case management solutions.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational and planning skills.
• General knowledge of Oracle, SQL databases, network architecture, firewalls, extranet security, virtual environments, backup and high available structures.
• General knowledge of web servers, browsers and other internet applications
• Experience using Windows 20xx preferred with general knowledge with Unix/HP-UX/Sun Solaris, Linux
• Willing to travel (up to 75%). Majority of the travel will be within North America.
• Bachelors or advanced degree preferably related to Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.