Location: US, GA, AlpharettaApply Now
The OpenText Information Exchange business is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Business Networks Solution Consulting team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
As a Cloud Service Manager at OpenText you help customers implement new trading partners to grow their supply chain faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of skilled professionals who understand their customers’ needs and challenges. Your customers trust your judgment to help them implement solutions to solve their most pressing business problems.
You are great at:
• Working with a variety of customers in different industries
• Owning clients from go-live through steady state including being the key contact for Professional Services delivery, change management, service level reporting, client satisfaction and assisting with growing revenue within the client
• Collaborating across all internal teams and resources to ensure solutions are being implemented effectively for your clients
• Client presentations and running effective meetings
• Identifying new opportunities for our Sales team to pursue
What it takes:
• You have a track record of direct client management and the ability to build long-term client relationships.
• You are comfortable directing cross functional internal technical resources including having the leadership skills to influence others and meet deadlines while maintaining high quality
• A history of managing the resolution of risks, including taking a lead role in organizing inter-departmental meetings to resolve client issues and drive cross-functional issues to closure
• Ability to correctly set operational expectations with clients.
• Maintain and deliver regular program status updates and service performance via the client dashboard.
• You have experience communicating to executive level
• B2B e-commerce (EDI) knowledge a major plus
• You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and technical solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
• Spanish language is an asset but not mandatory
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.