Function: Sales Operations
Location: US, GA, AlpharettaApply Now
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company™, OpenText enables organizations to gain insight through market leading information management solutions. Recently acquired by OpenText, the Liaison Technologies team works on ALLOY®, a next-generation platform that connects complex applications, data and devices. Join this team at OpenText to inspire our global customer base with fresh insights and new ways to work!
This key position is responsible for overall support and strategic direction of large multi-national clients. The Customer Manager will also have responsibility for growing executive relationships, account P&L and fostering new opportunities.
The Customer Manager Responsibilities include oversight for day-to-day client management. This individual reviews and approves all revenue and contractual issues associated with the account, including but not limited to contract renewals, upselling into the account, escalation of delivery issues, resolving billing issues, collection issues and ensure overall primary escalation point for customer issues that could impact client satisfaction.
You are great at:
• Ensure mission critical requirements are met through thorough understanding of client’s requirements, business objectives, and timelines.
• Proactively identify revenue opportunities and align OT solutions with client’s strategic direction.
• Own customer from contract through steady state to include delivery, change management, service level reporting, customer satisfaction and assisting with growing revenue within the customer.
• Leads the resolution of risks, including taking a lead role in organizing inter-departmental meetings and driving cross-functional issues to closure.
• Communicates and tracks best practice recommendations.
• Mitigate deviations to program plans and alerts leadership of any anomolies.
• Facilitates a positive and productive long-term relationship with client representing OT in all customer-facing communications. Professionally communicate to customer’s executives.
• Identifies areas of improvement and supports all existing contracted services.
• Correctly sets operational expectations with client.
• Negotiaties client contracts and renewals and review client agreements on a regular basis.
• Monitories client revenue trends agaist forecasted revenue and remediates risks.
• Partner with Field Sales and Customer Support to champion overall OT delivery consistency, client satisfaction and relationship growth.
• Meet annual incrementation opportunity growth targets.
• Dynamic problem solver with customer focus.
• Proven ability to manage cross functional teams.
• Fluent with Microsoft Office and project delivery applications.
• Experience with project scorecard & financial reporting.
• Detail-oriented, proactive and driven.
• Capable of negotiating scope, costs and deliverables.
• Able to develop executive level relationships.
What it takes:
• 10+ years of relavent experience managing a diverse portfolio of customer accounts.
• Must have very strong interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to partner and manage complex relationships.
• Must be able to navigate complex customer satisfaction issues across multiple functional areas.
• Extensive customer/client facing experience, both proactive and reactive.
• Leadership experience managing PMs, account managers and/or technical resources.
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or similar discipline.
• Previous Sales/Solution Consulting experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of EDI solutions, customer operations, and production support a plus.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act