Function: Cloud Services
Location: US, GA, AlpharettaApply Now
The Cloud Business Analyst will act as the primary point of contact for our most valued customers. This role will report to the Manager of Client Service and provide outstanding support for EDI issues and modification requests.
In addition to support, the ideal candidate will also serve as an Onboarding Analyst to assist our customers with onboarding new EDI Trading Partners into their EDI Community. This position will work to fulfill enterprise level business requirements by gathering requirements, developing functional and technical specs, designing, testing and delivering quality production ready solutions.
You are great at:
• Responding to customer support inquires and incidents with existing EDI configurations, transactions and failures.
• Engaging directly with customers to collect information about user issues and provides direction and assistance through diagnostic procedures to remedy issues and identify root causes.
• Solving complex data integration and data management challenges.
• Conferring with cross functional staff members to analyze current operational support procedures and learn specific input and output requirements for data input, summarization and reporting.
• Tackling complex functional assignments, including functional and solution design, specification creation, requirements gathering, testing strategy development, and working with partners to define standard integration.
• Managing multiple projects at a time while remaining detailed oriented
• Participating in all phases of the project lifecycle, produce formal project documentation and other relevant artifacts, prioritize and balance competing priorities, work directly with customers to meet their needs and handle concerns.
• Rapidly learning new technology, including Liaison’s portfolio of software products and cloud-based services.
What it takes:
• 5 plus years of Business Analyst experience
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5 plus years of customer facing technical support experience
• Strong understanding of principles and implementation of data Communication Protocols such as AS2, FTPS, SSL, PGP, VPN
• Deep understanding of and experience working with Data Formats, including (XML, XSLT, EDI, X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, Flat File)
• Experience working with Data Translation software supporting data mapping and transformation processes
• Proven ability to work under pressure with limited supervision and to think clearly in high pressure situations.
Additional Preferred Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present complex information in simple language to non-technical audiences
• Ability to effect change by presenting clear and convincing opinions and principles
• Very high proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.
• Shell scripting and/or Perl experience
• Complex data structures
• Ability to effectively present information to customers and peers
• Experience with Incident Management systems such as ServiceNow or Sales Force
• Critical thinking, problem solving, and problem resolution skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, adept at shifting gears to meet changing priorities
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or issues from customers
• Ability to document nature of inquiries and problems encountered
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.