Location: US, GA, AlpharettaApply Now
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText Business Network is a leader in integration and data management solutions powered by the world’s largest Cloud-based business network. Our Business Network is being leveraged by many of the world’s largest companies in support of their Digital Transformation journey. OpenText Business Network offers a comprehensive solution portfolio that facilitates efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, B2B integration, and application-to-application (A2A) integration coupled with sophisticated data management expertise. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
As a Sales Director for Major Accounts at Open Text, you will have the opportunity to manage an elite team of Account Executives that are focused on expanding the use of the OpenText Business Network portfolio within a well-defined set of major accounts. Your focus will be to drive new business within these major accounts to include establishing executive relationships, strategic account planning, identifying and qualifying new opportunities, and the execution of these plans to exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas. As a seasoned sales executive, you know how to engage, motivate and develop a team of high performing Account Executives and will be spending the majority of your work time being client facing as well as coaching and developing your team to enable their success.
You are great at:
• Growing customer satisfaction across the major account base by providing exemplary service and support.
• Leading and directing a team of sales professionals who are able to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota targets.
• Developing, implementing, and measuring sales strategies and plans complete with accurate forecasts.
• Coaching and developing sales professionals to develop account strategies and to execute against those plans.
• Assisting in sales efforts, legal contracting, and resolving customer issues.
• Attracting, engaging and retaining a team of high performing Account Executives.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree and significant enterprise software sales experience with prior sales leadership experience.
• A deep knowledge of the Enterprise Information Management market (including B2B, A2A, and data management), its competitors, partners and related industries.
• A proven ability to meet or exceed regional sales targets.
• A passion for leading a team and a demonstrated ability to drive results through others.
• Demonstrated ability to drive team growth in a major account base. Specific knowledge of accounts and connections within key accounts is considered an asset.
• Strong business acumen and an ability to manage strategic plans with partner and company executives.
• Ability to analyze complex situations and employ creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results.
• A willingness to travel across the Americas.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act