Location: US, TX, AddisonApply Now
If you are passionate about building innovative and delightful enterprise software products and are not afraid to deep dive into the technical details, then we’re looking for you.
As a Senior Product Manager in the Customer Experience Management Business Unit, you will join a dynamic team dedicated to developing enterprise software solutions that enable superior customer experiences and address market needs including voice of the customer, AI or predictive analytics, omni-channel integration and customer journey.
Your main assignment will be spearheading the development of applications used by large contact centers and some of the biggest companies in the world. You will drive the development and vision of the product and by doing so, shape the way businesses succeed in becoming customer first organizations.
You should have a strong technical background, business acumen and customer focus. The candidate should have a vision which challenges the status quo and the drive and technical skill to deliver this vision.
You are great at:
• Interacting globally with key customers, developing deep understanding of their requirements and use cases, and incorporating that back into your long-term strategy
• Evangelizing product to internal and external stakeholders to create awareness and build mindshare.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of and becoming the go-to expert for assigned products and related technologies.
• Collaborating with our worldwide Product Management and go-to-market teams to coordinate product roadmap and to support go-to-market activities.
• Maintaining the product backlog and defining the roadmap and writing detailed product requirements.
• Working closely with our global R&D teams to deliver according to roadmap and business plan with a short time-to-market
What it takes:
• 5-7 years as a Product Manager or in an adjacent function (Professional Services, Customer Service, Solution/Enterprise Architecture or User Experience Design) Experience in understanding customer’s complex business problems and understanding how to improve their business processes
• Proven ability in managing a successful product through its entire life-cycle both, from a technical and business perspective
• Strong communication skills for interacting with business and technical stakeholders
• Experience in the agile software development of enterprise software. Especially valuable background includes previous product planning experience in contact center products, or experience working as an application user in contact centers, including roles in Quality Management or Voice of the Customer analytics. Valuable application experience includes familiarity with workforce optimization, workforce management, or analytics.
Nice to have:
• MBA or MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act