Location: US, TX, AddisonApply Now
This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, robust background in manual test design and communication. Automation testing skills are a plus.
The OpenText WFO Software group (formerly etalk Corp/Autonomy/HP Inc.) is a recognized innovator in the Workforce Optimization (WFO) space. Open Text WFO Software group introduced one of the first contact center quality monitoring systems and invented the phrase “Your call may be monitored for quality purposes”. Over the years, the group has continued to innovate, including the introduction of the first speech analytics system as well as patented SIP recording in contact centers. Today, the software developed by this group powers some of the largest contact centers in the world.
This position will be based in Addison, Texas at the worldwide headquarters for OpenText WFO Software.
You are great at:
• Designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault-free audits in a full system development lifecycle environment.
• Working in complex, project-based environments and you possess multifaceted experience in QA software testing, software development and user-acceptance testing.
• Designing, coding, and executing automation test cases
o Performance (stress) testing
o Black box / Border / Smoke test cases
o New Feature testing
o Continuous Integration (longevity and daily builds)
• Analyzing User documents
o Documentation “should” dictate test results
o Ensure documentation is accurate to the expected test results
o Communicate discrepancies
• Categorizing test cases & results
• Collaborating and communicating with management and internal development partners tactfully regarding software application design status, project progress and resolution
• Designing and determining coding, programming and integration activities required based upon general objects and knowledge of overall architecture of product and solutions
• Identifying, debugging and suggesting solutions for issues found with code and integration
• Participates in team of other software application engineers to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
What it takes:
• Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of 2+ years related experience backed by strong credentials such as computer science degree, PMP certification, Six Sigma Green Belt and computer analytics certificate; advanced command of various testing suites, agile methodologies and monitoring tools; and cross-platform skills in Windows and SQL.
• Experience using software application test tools, source control tools, build environments and languages
• Automated test cases are currently handled with Selenium (automation), Jenkins (continuous integration), Test NG (test framework), Jmeter (Performance) Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Software application testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act