Location: US, TX, AddisonApply Now
Work with talented team members with diverse skillsets developing solutions in new technology stacks and integrating with new and existing software applications. Everyone on the team works regularly in a wide array of technologies allowing you to continue to expand your skills with exposure to multiple areas in the Electronic Document Processing realm.
This is a compelling opportunity to work in the technology space of Electronic Commerce; developing and enhancing enterprise solutions around parsing, processing, and transforming document-based files. You will execute and satisfy requirements for globally known brands that depend on these applications to efficiently and accurately exchange their vital business documents. Dou you like to work with electronic documents? Understand how to build integrated services to provide an infinite amount of complex processing capabilities?
Do you want to work on software that is used by companies everyone has heard of? Apply for this exciting position and join a successful and engaging Agile Scrum team that builds awesome software.
You are great at:
• Full Stack Development
• PaaS and microservices tools
• Cloud and off-cloud development and the understanding of multi-tenant architectures
• Helping your teammates execute and deliver on commitments - you are a go getter, a team player
• Developing new Integrated services and APIs
What it takes:
• Java Functional and Asynchronous Programming Patterns
• Continuous Integration and Deployment - Mercurial, Maven, TeamCity
• Reactive Java Frameworks - Vert.x, Akka, RxJava
• Cloud-native Microservices - Docker, Kubernetes, Graylog, New Relic
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.