Location: US, TX, AddisonApply Now
Open Text Exstream is a vibrant software development organization that provides a multichannel customer communication management (CCM) solution that is proven to improve the customer experience and make customer interactions more profitable. It allows business users to create the communications for connected customer journeys using the delivery formats and channels customers prefer – including email, web and mobile.
We are looking for Software QA Engineers to join the OpenText Exstream Product Development organization. In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute to either our highly successful Customer Communication Management suite of software or some of our new cloud-based products that will be released to the marketplace over the next few months. SQA engineers use their coding and testing skills to engage across the entire software lifecycle of these products—from design, to development, and through release—using a variety of languages. We are an agile development team with close collaboration across development, quality assurance, documentation, and project management. If you like the idea of developing products that are industry leaders, this is the opportunity to be a part of our journey.
You are great at:
• Reviewing epic requirements to develop and execute meaningful test plans
• Designing extensible test harness for easy modification, scalability, and usability
• Identifying and automating regression test cases
• Communicating with development and QA teams to improve the quality of testing
• Promoting QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
• Identifying and logging software defects
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 7-10 years of experience in a Software QA engineering role
• Strong proficiency in at least one common development language (C/C++, Java, .Net, Python)
• In-depth knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, UFT)
• Experience with and understanding of XML and Json
Nice to have:
• Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in a Software QA engineering role. Leadership experience is a bonus.
• Strong knowledge of Agile or Scrum development methodologies
• Experience with multiple platforms (Unix, Z/OS, Windows, DB2, SQL Server)
• Familiarity with services provided by cloud technologies like AWS and Azure
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.