Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the Director, Finance Operations Enablement, the Finance Operations Enablement Manager will work with their peers and stakeholders, delivering on process and people projects to improve and deliver on the value stream of our key processes and assist in ensuring we have sound workforce optimization plans in place. He/she will be responsible to assist in the effective development, management and implementation of projects/initiatives related to new and/or revised processes, ensuring there is alignment with the technology functions required. You are a strong Business Partner, able to roll up your sleeves to ensure we meet the needs of our customers. Integrations are a way of life for us so you will be a change agent for your projects/initiatives, supporting a resilient environment as we strive for flawless execution in all we do.
You are great at:
• Assist in aligning business objectives into project plans that can be achieved in the right time frame, including Acquisition Integrations and process redesigns as we flex with our future stakeholder needs; assist in representing your business portfolio on technical business requirements to ensure alignment with IT priorities and requirements on all processes with existing and new systems;
• Assist in identifying, recommending and helping implement process improvements/changes during technology projects and initiatives using best practice methodology;
• Assist in the development of future state business and process planning and partner as required on technology planning;
• Assist in leading change management efforts across all stakeholders to deliver on your programs, projects, initiatives; assist in aligning workforce plans;
• Establish and sustain effective business partner relationships with all key stakeholders on all programs, projects and initiatives impacting your business portfolio;
• Assist in ensuring financial and risk management requirements are achieved in delivery of all projects and initiatives;
• Deliver on any other work that support the Finance Operations Enablement mandate.
What it takes:
• Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience on O2C or S2P projects related to process and people, with understanding of technology
• Strong understanding of O2C or S2P functional delivery with business acumen capability to put a strong operational eye to requirements gathering (People and Process) to ensure a complete project plan
• Demonstrated ability to present ideas logically and concisely to stakeholders at all organizational levels, both verbally and in writing. Strong attention to detail and analytical ability
• Self-starter as well as great team work abilities
• Demonstrated ability to influence change to ensure your peers and stakeholders successfully use new processes
• Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work on and prioritize various deliverables. Demonstrated ability to create a culture of learning to evolve the Finance Operations Enablement mandate
• University degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 7 years project management and change management work experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.