Location: Sweden, Stockholm
Region: EMEAApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Open Text Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
As an Open Text consultant you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments. From supporting your customer with the implementation of systems and optimization of our products, to conducting workshops on best practices, you will be travelling to different sites and there are never two days that look exactly the same.
You are great at:
• Designing, developing and implementating solutions
• Conducting workshops with clients, performing the analysis process at the customer including the driving of individual interviews of all stakeholders at the customer
• Recording processes, optimizating and modelling of business
• Developing and implementating customized approaches both functional and technical
• Taking responsibility for programming and implementation of processes and their tests
• Introducting and ensuring the efficient operation of the customer's workflow and supporting for the productive round out your area of responsibility.
What it takes:
• A degree in computer science or a comparable education
• Sound knowledge of SAP, Financial Accounting (FI), Materials Management (MM)
• Strong development experience in ABAP and ABAP OO
• Experience with SAP Workflow / SAP DMS
• Basic know-how about business
• Good general IT understanding
• Fluent Swedish plus a good knowledge of English.
• Customer focus and consultants performance
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.