OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As our Content Practice Manager, you will lead a highly motivated team of IT experts in our Nordics ECM team. Your responsibilities will be leading our customers especially high profile accounts and our consultant teams to successful implementation of OpenText ECM products.
With a lot of personal responsibility, you will support our customers and colleagues in the Nordics and will be able to demonstrate your excellent communication skills and ECM competence. Besides your working language Swedish, skills in English are required to work in our international environment.
You are great at:
• Leading a team of content delivery consultants
• Maximizing team utilisation
• Ensuring quality and setting best practices
• Working effectively with Solution Consulting and Sales
• Having an exceptional ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations will help you to succeed in this role
What it takes:
• Fluent Swedish and English
• Experience in leading a successful team
• Strong verbal/written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
• Experience from one (or more) of these industries: Finance, Insurance, Automotive, Life Sciences, Pharma or Utilities
• Proven experience in the field of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and/or Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.