ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As a Principal Consultant, you will work in a highly motivated team of IT experts in our Nordics ECM team. Your responsibilities will be leading our customers especially high profile accounts and our consultant teams to successful implementation of OpenText ECM products.
With a lot of personal responsibility, you will support our customers in the Nordics and will be able to demonstrate your excellent communication skills and ECM competence. Besides your working language Swedish, skills in English are required to work in our international environment.
With your previously acquired knowledge in internet related technologies, you quickly realize opportunities and never lose sight of the big picture. You tackle problems actively and responsibly and find pragmatic ways to solve them. You react flexibly to demands and customer needs and enjoy to work in a team and with our international clients.
What it takes:
• Configure OpenText products, and more specifically Content Suite Platform.
• Produce high quality architecture and design specifications.
• Map the customers business needs with ECM functionality
• Architecture and design oriented towards multiple devices and platforms
• Deliver POCs and estimates at short notice on integrations and technology choices
• Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
• Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.