Location: Sweden, StockholmApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of the Nordic Marketing effort in EMEA. This requires the delivery of effective Marketing Campaigns to the regional Sales teams and in growing demand for OpenText solutions across the Nordic region.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, UK & Northern Europe, and working closely with Sales Directors for Nordic and Sweden Regions, you will be tasked with strong leadership, management and domain marketing skills, which will be leveraged to drive the campaigns necessary to meet the regional Nordic pipeline goals.
You are great at:
• Developing and delivering an effective multi quarter marketing plan that will meet Nordic quarterly pipeline objectives.
• Leveraging local, EMEA and corporate resources to ensure the plan is executed effectively and Nordic pipeline targets met.
• Tracking and reporting both the Marketing ‘mix’ of activities and channels and associated results, gauge success and make adjustments to the plan as required.
• Ensuring that Nordic success can be tracked effectively and demonstrate the return on investment for the budget and resources allocated
• Ensuring an up to date Marketing record of Nordic Marketing success is maintained, including customer profiles and campaign successes.
• Sharing experiences and successes with peers and Management to increase the effectiveness of the OpenText Marketing network
• Participating and presenting updates on a regular basis to key stakeholders
• Ensuring that all procurement for Nordic campaigns meets compliance standards
What it takes:
• Bachelor's degree and experience of Marketing in a software company
• History and track record of achievement in assisting Sales with revenue attainment objectives and previous experience of effective budget management
• Strong SAP Marketing experience across Nordics
• A strong understanding of digital marketing processes and systems, including at least one CRM and one Marketing Automation platform (at least 2 year’s experience of SDFC and Eloqua preferred)
• Familiarity with lead generation and lead management tactics and processes, pipeline management and the associated measures and metrics
• A strong professional presence capable of commanding attention from both internal and external audiences.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in both native tongue and English as well as strong presentation skills and proficient usage of Microsoft Office applications
• Good social skills, enabling informal networking with key stakeholders and excellent facilitation skills, including the ability to run a workshop successfully
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.