Skills and Knowledge
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrates strong commitment to high quality personal work ethic, while adhering to department standards,
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organization skills, meeting all project deadlines
• Works well independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, adjusting priorities quickly in response to changing corporate/departmental goals.
• Strong sense of branding, usability and is adaptable with visual design styles.
• Waterloo, ON –based position
• Business hours of 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
• Business casual dress
• Post-secondary User Experience and/or Visual/Graphic Design-focused program
• Minimum 2nd year student year
• Design portfolio required (provide PDF or URL of sample design work)
OpenText is committed to employee equity.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.