Software Quality Analyst
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join OpenText's Content Server development organization.
OpenText Content Server is the leading Enterprise Content Management system. Our development balance requires maintaining a stable, reliable, supported solution for Enterprise customer satisfaction. We are applying continuous innovation to modernize the foundation technology and keep up to date with expectations around security, test automation, 3rd party component management, and improving our posture for deployment in Cloud-first scenarios.
You are great at:
• Software testing background
• Test automation experience
• Experience designing test plans and test cases
• Experience writing defects and test reports
What it takes:
• Database knowledge (Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, HANA)
• Experience testing web applications
• Knowledge/experience around continuous integration, continuous deployment
• Experience with both Windows and Linux/UNIX servers
• Automation with tools like Selenium WebDriver
• Programming knowledge and scripting experience
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive & professional attitude
Your education and professional background includes
• University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years solid software QA experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.