Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Manager, Software Engineering you will provide project management and leadership on medium to large scale projects with internal and direct customer impact. Responsible for day-to-day management of Engineering team to ensure technical quality, product quality, and efficient use of resources. Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and within agreed upon quality standards. Work closely with cross-functional teams within OpenText and partner with key stakeholders.
You are great at:
• Growing and managing the skills and talent in the team
• Partnering with cross functional teams like Product Management, Architecture, Operations
• Create a culture that insists on meeting expectations and delivering value
• Leading problems from inception to release
• Problem Solving
• Asking the right technical questions to ensure that we are solving the right problems and building best possible solution for the identified problem
What it takes:
10+ Years related experience, of which at least 5 years in development, 3+ years of Engineering leader
Experience in Cloud software development in an enterprise software company
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.