Location: Canada, ON, Waterloo
Region: CanadaApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The senior software QA position will focus on the creation and execution of test procedures, scenarios and cases for our ECM suite of products. The distributed web-based architecture of Content Server connects to virtually every hot software technology available today, guaranteeing that you will have a richly rewarding and challenging position. You will be exposed to a variety of testing methodologies and technologies, including black box, white box, web interface verification, and automation tools.
You are great at:
Our Agile development environment provides opportunity for QA professionals to work closely with developers and product management to deliver the functionality and quality our customers demand. QA is involved in the development process from conception to post release. This is an opportunity to continue your career as part of a close knit, highly successful, forward thinking team of professionals; with excellent career growth potential.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or other Science program.
• Some software QA experience.
• Automation skills an asset.
• Jmeter experience an asset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent logic and problem-solving skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server).
• Previous experience with both Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.