Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
In the Full Stack Developer role, you will be one of the primary contributors to OpenText Core (https://core.opentext.com), a cloud-based file sharing and collaboration service.
You are great at:
You will work as part of a collaborative and co-operative Agile team to maintain the application and implement new features with quality. You will help shape the future of OpenText Core, solve challenging problems, and assist your teammates in getting stuff done.
What it takes:
• Developed software for the web for at least 1-2 years
• A degree in Computer Science or related engineering or equivalent experience and knowledge
• Communicated the merits of various designs and approaches
• Contributed ideas during design and planning discussions
• A willingness to learn new technologies and proactively identify such technologies as appropriate
• Experience with Node.js, Express or Sails.js, and REST APIs
• Experience with automated testing using frameworks like Mocha, Karma and Protractor
• Experience with Git version control system
• Experience with Continuous Integration servers like TeamCity or Jenkins
• Having worked within an Agile software development process
• Having signed up for a free OpenText Core account and familiarized yourself with it
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.