Function: Human Resources
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The global Talent Acquisition function at Open Text is made up of passionate professionals whose mission is to attract and hire the best talent in Enterprise Information Management and the global Information Technology industry. Our Talent Acquisition Advisors our committed to helping our business achieve and exceed their goals.
You are great at:
• Acting as a talent acquisition advisor to your hiring managers
• Building and managing candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for our most critical roles
• Expertly managing the full-life cycle of recruiting for your positions (source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate offers)
• Proactively using your expertise to uncover talent and influence hiring decisions to achieve the best talent outcome
• Providing an exceptional candidate experience along the way
• Being a champion of our talent brand and our Best Place to Work value proposition
• Actively contributing to our continuous recruitment excellence initiatives and projects
• Researching and understand talent markets, competitor profiles and industry trends.
• Effectively utilizing our global ATS and other talent acquisition tools and platforms.
What it takes:
• Several years of experiences as a recruiter in a mid to large size organization
• A relentless focus on finding the best talent for your clients, leveraging a variety of platforms, systems and techniques
• Ability to build rapport quickly with a hiring managers
• Demonstrated ability to assess talent utilizing formal methodologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of enterprise software market and industry
• Ability to multitask and prioritize the demands of multiple clients
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act