Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText™ has a clear vision of enabling the digital world. Our employees help us define and enable the digital future with market-leading enterprise solutions for digital transformation. OpenText Content Suite creates an integrated, enterprise-wide information grid that transforms Personal Productivity, Process Productivity, and Control
As a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, you will test, deploy and maintain the main C-code Server Layers for our Content Suite software product line. You will develop testing logic from specifications provided by senior technical members or analyze requirements from end-users. As part of an Agile Team, you will anchor the QA process for the team. You will also provide technical direction and support for Developers and Junior QA staff.
You are great at:
• Participate in testing activities during implementation and release
• Provide insight and analysis for triage of Customer reported issues
• Create and execute test plans including manual and automated test case
• Work closely with others to investigate and provide analysis on issues
What it takes:
• 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance or Technical Customer Support
• Excellent problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
• A self-starter with the organizational skills to provide leadership with the QA testing
• Experience with testing tools and virtualization software
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.