Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management. Our development balance requires maintaining a stable, reliable, supported solution for Enterprise customer satisfaction. We are applying continuous innovation to modernize the foundation technology and keep up to date with expectations around security, test automation, 3rd party component management, and improving our posture for deployment in Cloud-first scenarios.
You are a Senior QA Software Developer on one of our Development teams for OpenText’s Content Suite Platform. You work closely with other members of your agile team. In this role you contribute to continuously expanding test automation for Content Suite. You are highly motivated to further develop and improve our automation test suites
You are great at:
• Creating and maintaining test automation.
• Designing test cases and writing defect reports.
• Teamwork in a dynamic environment.
• Problem solving.
What it takes:
• Experience with Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems.
• Database Knowledge (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, HANA).
• Programming knowledge and scripting experience.
• Knowledge of automation tools like Selenium WebDriver.
• 5+ years of experience testing software in a business environment.
• Strong analytical skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.