OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The Opportunity:
We’re hiring for the team that brings you OpenText Core (https://core.opentext.com), a cloud-based file sharing and collaboration application. We are looking for passionate people that are interested in testing the various components of a Cloud product, be it a Web user interface, REST APIs, mobile apps, or desktop clients. If you’re ambitious, creative, and driven to work on difficult problems and provide innovative solutions, this is the position for you.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will test software components and build regression suites. You will work as part of a collaborative and co-operative Agile team to maximize the quality of the app through both manual and automated testing. You will help shape the future of OpenText Core, solve challenging problems, and assist your teammates in getting stuff done. You are great at:
- Designing and maintaining test plans, scenarios, and cases.
- Analyzing scope and risks associated with tests.
- Reporting test results and defects found during testing.
- Mentoring and supporting other members of the team.
- Collaborating across functional roles of a team.
- Providing analysis and optimization of existing testing methodologies.
What it takes:
- 5+ years of experience in the Quality Assurance area, operating at a similar level
- Knowledge of various software testing methods (e.g., Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with automated tools (e.g., Selenium, Protractor, Mocha).
- Knowledge of various operating systems (e.g., Windows, macOS, Linux).
- Knowledge of Document Management Systems and Cloud products.
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with virtualization software.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.