Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Drive the timely & successful completion of complex, cross functional & highly visible strategic growth programs across Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Solutions Consulting and Business Planning.
Responsible for planning and managing large scale, complex multi functional programs to meet project timeline, budget & quality goals. Acts as program team leader – assesses landscape, defines scope, reviews requirements, identifies tasks, assigns and coordinates resources and creates/tracks multiple project schedules. Ensures clear, concise communication and timely resolution of issues.
You are great at:
You are great at:
• Acting independently to determine methods and procedures for special assignments / programs
• Superb written & oral communication skills
• Highly organized & comfortable independently managing a portfolio of projects, timelines & sets
• Regularly drive alignment between stakeholders at: senior Individual Contributors, team
managers / Director & VP level wrt scope, schedule
• Building overall program / project scoping documents, set KPl's with team, conduct risk
assessments, resourcing requirements etc.
• Able to influence Director & VP level & develop win/win outcomes; know when to escalate
• Ability to identify misalignments in organization and identify remedies
• May run 'advisory boards' (employees, customer etc) to help enable program team trade offs
• Handle confidential information appropriately.
What it takes:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management / Marketing, Engineering or Computer Sciences.
• MBA Preferred
• Exceptional, demonstrable communication skills – both oral and written
• Creative problem solver; ability to work highly independently and overcome obstacles
• 10+ years' experience in two or more functional areas including marketing, management
consulting (internal/external), program management, product management, business planning,
channel / alliances or engineering.
• 5+ years in technology industry or management consulting experience
• Enterprise software / SaaS / Cloud industry experience (ideal but not required).
• Lean Sigma certification (ideal but not required)
• PMP certification desired (but not required if can demonstrate consistent, successful delivery of
complex cross functional programs in large organizations)
• Expert at MS Word & MS PowerPoint tools; intermediate Excel. Project Management Tools
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.