Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The role will provide operational support and analysis to the growing regional sales teams (Sales Management, Account Executives and Sales Consulting), focusing on Sales Process Excellence, while also being a primary interface into the corporate operations, shared services and finance teams.
You are great at:
Responsibilities include ensuring corporate sales processes are understood, communicated and practiced, developing effective reports and preparing thoughtful analysis on trends, as well as streamlining and automating processes. In addition, includes being responsible for continuous sales processes improvement initiatives centred around forecasting, reporting & analysis, salesforce.com adoption, partnering and lead process management.
A critical success in this role will be the ability to provide efficient support to the sales organization, and, to communicate and work collaboratively with other groups across the global OpenText organization.
Analysis and Management Reporting:
• Review weekly forecast and pipeline reports to ensure accuracy. Pro-actively follow-up on deals that need clarification and provide insight on quality of forecast and pipeline.
• Provide thoughtful analysis on management dashboards to facilitate effective understanding of progress, achievements and gaps; includes pipeline analysis, closed deal analysis, competitors, etc. Communicate key information and analysis to global sales management.
• Ensure account and opportunity data in Salesforce.com is accurate. Proactively resolve any discrepancies to ensure reporting is timely and accurate.
• Contribute to processes and reporting around sales staffing, hiring and on-boarding, including assessing and planning resources (location, roles, development and alignment with other resources.)
• Recommend and provide relevant information and analysis on customer segmentation, account assignments and territory coverage.
• Be point person to communicate and address compensation plans. Includes communicating plan design and structure, and, local analysis/verification of performance data.
• Partner with the Sales Leader for AMS Enterprise to assist with all elements of business planning, progress reporting and outcome measurement
• Assist with the design, implementation and review of any regional initiatives required by the Sales Leader.
What it takes:
Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree with MBA or other relevant Master’s Degree, a plus.
Type of Experience and Minimum Number of Years:
Minimum 5 years relevant business experience with at 2+ years managing operations and complex processes- ideally with broad experience in a variety of operational and support roles. Must have experience working closely with senior executives. Previous sales operations management experience preferred.
Worktime Flexibility / Travel Requirements:
The role is largely office based with some regional travel will be required; opportunities for North America travel may occasionally arise.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.